Electro acoustic guitar, Nex construction, cutaway, solid spruce top, laminated walnut body, pickup system, high gloss finish.
With the Takamine GN51CE-NAT, the traditional Japanese manufacturer presents a versatile acoustic guitar that covers all the important frequencies thanks to its mid-sized Nex body and its semi-solid construction, making it perfect for both expressive chords and fine picking. A solid spruce top provides clear mid and treble frequencies and a laminated walnut body enriches the tone with warm bass frequencies that can unfold quickly and completely in combination with a thin high-gloss finish. For an obliging playability the manufacturer relies on a round mahogany neck with a Fretboard of Ovangkol, which is easy and comfortable to grip thanks to a generous cutaway up to the highest of the 21 frets. A two-piece saddle and a 42.5 mm wide nut also ensure clean intonation over the entire Scale length of 644 mm. In order to reproduce the acoustic sound in an amplified, unadulterated and natural way, the manufacturer uses a high-quality Takamine TP-4TD pickup system, which can be individually adjusted via a side preamp with 3-band equalizer and has an integrated tuner. Rounding out the Takamine GN51CE are gold die-cast tuners that allow for precise tuning and an eye-catching abalone double-ring soundhole rosette bordered by a subtle black pickguard.
- Nex build with Cutaway and 644 mm scale length
- Abalone soundhole rosette with two rings
- Takamine TP-4TD pickup system with 3-band equalizer
- High-gloss finish with natural finish
- Dressed saddle from two parts for a clean intonation
- Laminated walnut body with cream binding
- Integrated tuner and gold die-cast tuners
- Narrow-grained solid spruce top