Offering ultrahigh-resolution conversion, two pro-grade preamps, and a powerful software package for vocalists, musicians, producers, and podcasters in home studios and mobile setups, the PreSonus Studio 24c desktop 2×2 USB audio/MIDI interface blends studio-quality sonic performance, liberating portability, and refreshing ease of use.
With selectable 48V phantom power and two XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps fed via XLR-1/4″ combo inputs, the Studio 24c can accommodate any source from condenser microphones and active DI boxes to electric instruments and line-level mixer outputs with clarity and natural tonality. All inputs and outputs feature quality converters that can operate at resolutions up to 24-bit / 192 kHz without sacrificing channel count or interface functionality.
Whether you monitor through speakers, headphones, or both, the Studio 24c provides equally ideal operability with its 1/4″ headphone output, stereo line/monitor outs, and independent volume controls. Use the mixer knob to quickly dial in a custom monitor mix with your preferred balance of input signal and computer output. Unlike many budget interfaces, the Studio 24c sports 4-segment LED meters for both inputs and the main outs.
The 5-pin MIDI I/O jacks on the rear panel allow simple hookup with a MIDI controller, synthesizer, or groovebox, making the Studio 24c advantageous for beatmakers, keyboardists, and electronic music producers.
The bus-powered Studio 24c includes USB Type-C and USB Type-A cables for easy connectivity to your compatible macOS- or Windows-equipped computer. The interface is bundled with the robust and versatile Studio One Artist DAW software and the Studio Magic plug-in suite, delivering a host of effects, virtual instruments, and third-party loops, software, and instrument sounds to kickstart your creativity.
XMAX-L Microphone Preamps
Headphone and Monitor Outputs
Input and Output Metering
Bus Powered over USB
Studio One Artist Software
- Single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Intuitive MIDI-mapping system
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing, plus groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus interfaces
- Compatible with ASIO, Windows Audio, and Core Audio compliant interfaces
- 26 native effects (32-bit effects) and virtual instrument plug-ins
- Over 10GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac and Windows compatible
Studio Magic Plug-In Suite
The Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for Mac and Windows includes Ableton Live Lite, tutorials from Melodics, six virtual instruments, and nine popular plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats.
- Arturia Analog Lab Lite
- Brainworx bx_opto
- Brainworx bx_rockrack
- Cherry Audio Voltage Nucleus
- iZotope Neutron Elements
- Klanghelm SDRR2tube
- KV331 Audio Synthmaster Player
- Lexicon MPX-i Reverb
- Mäag Audio EQ2
- Native Instruments REPLIKA
- Output Movement
- SPL Attacker Plus
- Studio Linked Trophies
- UJAM Virtual Drummer 2 PHAT
- UVI Model D